Tuesday 30 December 2014

New UK Sex Blog

Putting a face to the blog - photography done by
 PhotoGun Photography  


The Blog:

 Sex Kitten, Kitten Skye, talks you through all the fun and exciting things there are to see, do and play with on this side of the sexual revolution. All items sold in the shop (coming soon) are my personal favorites, approved by me and handpicked for their luxurious quality and premium feel. For exclusive interviews with those making moves in the industry, reviews on the latest rated sex toys, lingerie and bondage equipment and the insider scoop of what's going down in the Fetish underworld follow me.

I will also be reblogging posts from some of my favourite sexy blogs, posting stories to get you all steamed up and keeping you up to date with the current tricks and trends - we all heard
(and hopefully tried) about the grapefruit blow job... whats next?

Me:

Photography by Ray James


 Kitten Skye, sex kitten living in London's filthy mistress Brighton who has a suitcase full of naughty little secrets just waiting to be unpacked. Currently running the Brighton Killing Kitten events for the sexual elite. Focussed on female pleasure with no single men allowed these no-pressure-play parties are the perfect place to explore your exhibitionism and voyeuristic sexual fantasies safely. On this blog I want to share with you all the exciting things I have planned for Brighton Killing Kittens.

With strong ties to the Fetish community and exploring it for the last few years I will be attending and writing about all of the most exciting Fetish parties, and sometimes the not so exciting parties and sharing my experiences with you.

https://www.facebook.com/brightonkillingkittens

Kitten Kisses
Kitten Skye

1 comment:

  1. My boyfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched all over to get help spying his phone but I didn't. I finally found a reliable hacker to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access his phone contents without touching and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message worldcyberhackers@gmail.com if you need help with hacking and spying


    ReplyDelete