Sunday 11 January 2015

Sunday Confessions

So been a few days since my last confess...I mean blog post. Been doing lots of exciting things, getting to know the Dungeon Bar, promoting it, meeting with some great people and taking some time to revel a little in the respect that comes from running the raunchiest venue in town. Last night I had some pre launch party drinks with friends both old and new turning up to marvel at all of our equipment and toys. The revolving bondage wheel was a big hit with everyone wanting me to strap them in and give them a sensational whirl...no one was brave enough to try out the slave toilet although I saw a few eyeing it up with a glint in their eyes.

All of our equipment comes from world famous
Fetish company Fetters

It was great to see BDSM safety educator, kink news blogger and author of The Book of Filthy Sex Games Jackson Rocco, good looking and charming in equal measure who came down to see all we have to offer. I'm looking forward to discussing some business ideas with him soon. You can download his educational book of kink which got rave reviews here.

The Book Of Filthy Sex Games

Dragarazzi de Jonge successful photographer "renowned for her beautiful and fascinating portraits of glamorous transsexuals in New York and London" also came down and was chatting away excitedly about her new book about relationships 'It Ain't All Chocolate and Roses...A Guide to More Satisfactory Dates' out later this year...With an incredible list of superstars in her portfolio including Dita Von Teese, Blondie and Marilyn Manson I was more than a little complimented when she asked to do a photoshoot with me in the future. Watch this space...

Flyer for one of Dragarazzi's Private Views.
Thank you to everyone who came down, I had so much fun showing everyone the Dungeon Bars equipment and seeing everyone enjoying using it. I look forward to next weekend when I get to do it all over again.

I love my job.

Kitten Kisses
Kitten Skye

No comments:

Post a Comment