Thursday 8 January 2015

I only went and got myself a Dungeon.



I am so excited to announce that I am now the proud new owner of the Dungeon Bar in Brighton. As of tomorrow I will be running the show and ensuring it gets the notoriety it deserves. Amazing venue
for all your Fetish party dreams. With everything from spanking benches, revolving wheels, gynecological couches and rubber straight jackets it's got everything any self respecting Fetishist could dream of. 




Situated in the center of Brighton the UK's hub of sexual energy, Fetish desires and filled with open minded hedonists both experienced and curious, it couldn't be a better location to come and fulfill all your darkest fantasies or to hold your naughty themed parties with the possibility of actual play for those who are feeling brave enough.

Image from here.

There is a kinky hotel right above the Dungeon so why not stay for a long weekend of sex and submission by the sea?

Photo by Anon101 for the last fantastic Brighton Fetish Weekend,
next one in April

As above


For all booking or general enquiries you can email me on info@dungeonbarbrighton.co.uk

Kitten Kisses
Kitten Skye

1 comment:

  1. My boyfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched all over to get help spying his phone but I didn't. I finally found a reliable hacker to help and I strongly recommend worldcyberhackers@gmail.com to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access his phone contents without touching and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message worldcyberhackers@gmail.com if you need help with hacking and spying


    ReplyDelete